courtney and jeff exchanged vows in late summer standing bare feet and ankle deep in the harrison springs at the blue river in southern indiana. the couple's very closest family and friends gathered along the water's edge to witness the two take the ultimate plunge. the couple collaborated closely on their message in a bottle invitation design. they provided empty wine bottles in several different colors from wineries in new york state and west virginia, souvenirs from their romantic travels. they also provided a hand-drawn map with directions to their way-off-the-beaten-path wedding location. their initials, zodiac signs and rose motif were also incorporated.
• hand-etched, repurposed wine bottles
• handcrafted fabric maps embellished with watercolors, rubber stamping, glitter and machine stitches
• translucent vellum overlays
• knotted hemp twine with beading, metal zodiac charms and handcrafted pewter photo pendants
• repurposed and redesigned wine corks
• custom illustrated monograms and rose motifs