amanda and tim were married in the historic al. ringling theatre in baraboo, wisconsin, in early june. in her words, amanda was "going for an antique, vintage, glamour look for the ceremony and an enchanted forest feel for the reception site—centerpieces of low wooden boxes with moss, ferns, flowers & bird nests." the couple enjoyed picking mulberries at his parents' farm, hunting morel mushrooms at his grandparents' home and bird watching. their wedding colors were olive and fern green with a punch of sangria purple.
• custom collages crafted from vintage illustrations
• canvas textured stock with digital color printing
• theatre ticket with perforated ticket stub design / response postcards with save-the-date reminders
• dimensional bellybands with hand-cut songbirds
• no. 10 open end envelopes